Harvest Bible Chapel (HBC) Facility Use Requests
HBC is a religious organization with faith-based beliefs and moral teachings based in the Holy Bible and defined by its purpose and mission in the HBC Bylaws. Facility Use Applicants agree to use HBC facilities in a manner that upholds, does not contradict or violate HBC beliefs, faith, and moral teachings. Facility Use Applicants understand that HBC will not permit a Group to use its facilities if Group’s activities, beliefs or purposes are in conflict with those of HBC. Agreement to these terms ensures that HBC does not cooperate in activities or beliefs that are contrary to its faith, (2 Cor 6:14; 1 Thess 5:22) and ensures that HBC presents a consistent message to the community as the Church’s witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Requests for facility use must submitted online with a minimum of ten (10) business days in advance to be considered
- If HBC is unable to accommodate the request, the Applicant will be notified within 3 business days by Harvest Procurement Office.
- If HBC is able to accommodate the request, the Harvest Procurement Office will reach out to the Applicant to discuss the Harvest Facility Use Agreement which documents requirements, terms and conditions.
- The Applicant submitting the Facility Use Agreement must be the authorized representative, a minimum age of twenty-one (21) and agreeable to be present onsite during the entire facility use.
- Applicants must meet HBC insurance requirements, evidenced in a Certificate of Insurance received no later than seven (7) calendar days prior to the event, or risk the agreement to be null & void:
- “Harvest Bible Chapel” is listed as the Certificate Holder, with the address noted as: 1000 N. Randall Road, Elgin IL 60123
- Event date and campus location shall be listed under Description of Operations.
- A minimum limit of $1,000,000 per occurrence General Liability coverage, plus a minimum $2,000,000 Aggregate coverage limit is required. Harvest Bible Chapel shall be named as Additional Insured on a primary and non-contributory basis with a waiver of subrogation in favor of Harvest Bible Chapel.
- If the Applicant has employees who will be onsite, Workers Compensation insurance is required with minimum Employers’ Liability limit of $500,000 and a waiver of subrogation shall be procured in favor of Harvest Bible Chapel.
- If the Applicant uses any motor vehicles as part of the onsite activity, automobile liability insurance is required with a minimum $1,000,000 limit and Harvest Bible Chapel shall be named as Additional Insured on a primary and non-contributory basis, with a waiver of subrogation in favor of Harvest Bible chapel.
- If Applicant’s event includes any activities requiring a waiver, Accident Coverage is required with medical coverage limit of $250,000 for each accident.
- If Applicant will be in direct care of minors or vulnerable populations while onsite, abuse/molestation coverage is a requirement with a minimum limit of $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- If there are special situations with special exposures while onsite, those need to be specifically listed as a covered exposure and Harvest Bible Chapel listed as Additional Insured.
- Payment of allocated Facility Use Expense Fees are to be received in full on the date of the execution of the Facility Use Agreement, unless a payment plan is agreed upon.
- Cancellations must be received in writing at least seven (7) calendar days prior to the event; however, cancellations once a rental has begun will be pro-rated.
- Facility Use Expense Fees are charged solely to cover Harvest Bible Chapel’s expected short-term and long-term property-related expenses, as it may determine from time to time. Such Fees may be reduced or waived in Harvest Bible Chapel’s discretion.
- Harvest Bible Chapel reserves the right to make faith-based distinctions regarding facility usage, as ultimately determined by the Lead Operations Pastor or other duly authorized ecclesiastical leader(s).