Waiver And Permission To Transport Minor
I give permission for my child/charge (“child”) to be transported in a motor vehicle driven by an employee of Harvest Bible Chapel in relation to the child’s participation in Harvest Christian Academy. I understand that my child is expected to follow all applicable laws regarding riding in a motor vehicle and is expected to follow the directions provided by the driver and/or other adult volunteers.
I have read, understand, and discussed with my child that:
- They will be traveling in a motor vehicle driven by an adult and they are to wear their safety-belt while traveling;
- They are expected to respect each other, the vehicles they ride in, and the people they travel with during the trip;
- Riding in a motor vehicle may result in personal injuries or death from wrecks, collisions or acts by riders, other drivers, or objects;
- They are to remain in their seats and not be disruptive to the driver of the vehicle;
- Drivers are not responsible for personal property of passengers left in vehicles; and
- No food or drink may be provided for minors from drivers.
I recognize that by participating in this activity, as with any activity involving motor vehicle transportation, my child may risk personal injury or permanent loss. I hereby attest and verify that I have been advised of the potential risks, that I have full knowledge of the risks involved in this activity, and that I assume any expenses that may be incurred in the event of an accident, illness, or other incapacity, regardless of whether I have authorized such expenses.
As a condition for the transportation received, I, for myself, my child, my executors and assigns, further agree to release and forever discharge Harvest Bible Chapel and its agents, officers, employees and volunteers from any claim that I might have myself, or that I could bring on my child’s behalf with regard to any damages, demands or actions whatsoever, including those based on negligence in any manner arising out of this transportation.